Leaders in All Things Wellness
Traditional chiropractor care is used to treat neuromusculoskeletal issues pertaining to the neck and back.
At West Coast Medical, our skills extend well beyond traditional chiropractors. Our doctors are able to use their skills to treat:
- Neck and back pain
- Knee, legs and ankle pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Elbow, hand and wrist pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Shoulder pain and tingling radiating pain into arms and legs
- Sports injuries and tennis elbow
Been in a Car Accident?
Things you need to do:
- Call police
- Take photos of vehicle damage
- Obtain Contact info of all parties and witnesses involved
- Obtain vehicle info (License #, Insurance Policy #, year, make, model of car)
- Seek medical treatment
(THE LAW REQUIRES YOU TO SEEK MEDICAL TREATMENT WITHIN 14 DAYS OF AN ACCIDENT)
At West Coast Medical Management we will manage your case from start to finish. We will document your injuries so that you may obtain the financial settlement you deserve.